You are here
Annual Fund Assistant, Part Time
August 14, 2014
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking an:
Annual Fund Assistant (Part Time)
To support the activities of the Annual Fund Department.
· Answer Friends inquiries via email, mail and phone: responding to general donor inquiries and question, taking donation payments, processing donor and matching gifts with the appropriate coding, and help prepare for weekly and special mailings
· Coordinate and assist in managing benefit and incentive fulfillment for all Annual Fund campaigns and with planning donor benefits for each season
· Send daily Telefunding follow-up emails for gifts, pledges and will considers
· Routinely fulfill donor benefits such as invitational rehearsals, ticket premiums, special thank you gifts, guided tours, vouchers, etc
· Assist with coordinating acknowledgement letters and receipts
· Assist with maintaining donor records in various database systems
· Maintain electronic files for annual giving solicitations and benefits fulfillment on donor database and MS Office programs
· Help plan and execute donor special events
· Assist with other fundraising projects as assigned
· Approximately 30 hours per week
· Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office (especially Excel) applications
· Experience using fundraising database, preferably Tessitura, Raiser’s Edge and /or Ticketmaster Archtics is a plus
· Candidate must possess excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy is a must
· Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within deadlines
· Have high ethical standards and commitment to excellence in all work related endeavors
· Interest in music, performing arts, fundraising and non-profit management a plus
How to apply:
To apply, you must write “Annual Fund Assistant – LA Phil” in the subject line of your email or written prominently on your faxed or mailed submission. Please send resume, cover letter AND SALARY HISTORY to:
Los Angeles Philharmonic Association
Attn: Human Resources
151 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using Kroll Background America, Inc.