Audience Services Representative
January 30, 2017
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Audience Services Representative
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Provide direct telephone, letter, and electronic customer service for the public on a daily basis, serve as a sales and service agent to patrons of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association, and enter customer feedback into the patron database.
- Assist with customer relations and resolve complex or difficult customer inquiries by phone, letter, live chat and e-mail
- Enter customer feedback into patron database
- Function as information and sales representative for all events related to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and Hollywood Bowl
- Provide helpful information, including suggestions for event, performance, price options, parking options, directions, restaurants, access for patrons with disabilities or any other service provided by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association; up-sell appropriate services and events
- Sell new and renewal subscriptions, flex plans, single tickets, gift cards, and related items
- Assist with database maintenance, add accounts in ticketing system, and correct patron information
- Take reservations for free admission events
- Make outgoing calls to patrons regarding program or event changes and new services or offerings as necessary
- Compose and distribute periodic customer comment reports
- Provide pre-concert customer service at the Hollywood Bowl Information Booth and Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Attend performances at the Hollywood Bowl; greeting guests and working with box office and house management to help reconcile onsite customer concerns
- Guide patrons through their online interactions with all pertinent web portals
- Assist Patron Services Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in the customer service field
- Previous ticketing experience preferable
- Flexible schedule required for day, evening and weekend shifts. Ability to work nights and weekend shifts
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with people at all levels, across a diverse customer base
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Superior interpersonal manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and passion for the arts
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.