Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator
Full-time Administrative Staff
September 15, 2016
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
As an integral member of the Corporate Sponsorship team, the Coordinator will play an important role in the maintenance and fulfillment of LA Phil’s corporate program at the Hollywood Bowl and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Coordinate logistics pertaining to corporate sponsor activation activities for performances and events at the Hollywood Bowl and Walt Disney Concert Hall. These activities include, but are not limited to: hospitality, experiential marketing and promotion, placement of branding elements, and recognition materials.
- Responsible for the day-to-day fulfillment of contractual sponsorship elements such as ticketing and parking. Interface with development department operations and box offices. Serve as liaison to sponsors on ticketing fulfillment and special requests. Maintain and organize ticket and parking inventory for each season.
- Serve as on-site point of contact, meeting sponsor activation teams and overseeing their set-up/tear down- ensuring needs are met for both sponsor and LA Phil. Accurately document on-site activation and sponsor recognition by taking photos and organize appropriately.
- Organize and create compelling sponsorship recap books illustrating the ROI for each sponsor, highlighting their sponsorship at Hollywood Bowl and/or Walt Disney Concert Hall. Work with marketing department to collect materials for recap book.
- During Hollywood Bowl season act as liaison between LA Phil and Hollywood Bowl Operations department by maintaining all activation memos- communicating all activation needs at each concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Oversee all internal routings ensuring accurate sponsor recognition on print advertisements, electronic media, website, pre-concert announcements, signage, program book pages, logo placement, press releases, brochures and pamphlets, calendars, etc. communicating with various departments.
- Assist the Corporate Sponsorship Department in inputting and analyzing data relating to all corporate sponsorship activities utilizing Tessitura software and act as liaison with Development Department Operations to ensure proper record keeping and reporting.
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Sponsorship and Project Manager, Corporate Sponsorship on administrative tasks, as needed. Provide assistance to Director with calendaring, compiling expense reports, and shipping/mailing.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Previous experience in marketing, event management and administration. Development or arts background a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Tessitura, PowerPoint, etc. Photoshop a plus.
- Comfortable dealing with corporate sponsor executives, advertising and marketing agency representatives, volunteers, and various members of staff
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, sense of urgency, able to provide a high level of customer service and maintain calm demeanor under pressure
- Superb professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively multi-task, work individually and as part of a team, be flexible, goal oriented and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent administrative, organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented
- Must be highly motivated, pro-active and a self starter
- Must be able to work to work evenings and weekends especially between June through September
- Interest/knowledge and/or background in music (classical, jazz, pop, rock, etc.) and the arts a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successfully completed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using First Advantage.