Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2016
Job Summary: Assist with cleaning of theater buildings and restrooms before, during and after Bowl performances.
- Help prepare all restrooms for opening
- Keep restrooms clean and well stocked during and after all performances
- Clean and empty trash in Hollywood Bowl offices
- Clean dressing rooms before and after performances
- Help clean and maintain chairs in theater
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- General duties as assigned
In addition to major duties, all employees are required to assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor. Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care.
Requirements: Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Layout of Bowl
- Restroom Locations
- Event time and program information
- Appropriate employee conduct
- General seating
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
2 Ways to Apply:
1. Complete the online application IN PERSON at the Hollywood Bowl Operations Office at 2301 North Highland Avenue, LA 90068.
2. Complete the online application AT HOME by clicking here.
- complete the application with all pertinent information
- at the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
If you have any general questions, please email HBSummerJobs@laphil.org or call (323) 850-2060.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using First Advantage.