Park and Ride Dispatcher - Westwood Location
Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 3, 2014
PARK AND RIDE DISPATCHER - WESTWOOD LOCATION
Job Statement: Manage all Park and Ride–related operational needs and services for the Westwood Park and Ride lot.
- Manage the Westwood Park and Ride location. Duties include but are not limited to supervising security staff, and placing cones and barricades to reserve spaces for both patron vehicles and buses
- Act as the Bowl liaison to bus operators at your Park and Ride location
- Maintain ridership information for each departure
- Interface with bus riders, making sure that all have been properly briefed about pertinent information regarding return trip, etc.
- Remain at assigned lot for return trips from the Bowl
- Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
Reports to: Transit Manager
Interacts with: Supervisor, bus operators, Bowl operations staff, lot security staff and Bowl patrons
Requirements: Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- The greater Los Angeles area
- Layout of Bowl, including parking lots
- System for ticket purchase
- A working cell phone is required
- Appropriate employee conduct
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk/run (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds
3 Ways to Apply:
- Complete the application IN PERSON at the Hollywood Bowl Operations Office at 2301 North Highland Avenue, LA 90068.
- Download and complete the application and FAX the printed application to (323) 851-5617.
- Complete the application ONLINE
- open the online application using Internet Explorer. IF you are using Firefox or Safari you MUST download the application to your computer before completing it
- complete the application with all pertinent information
- click the submit button at the top of the document
- press the allow button in the pop up question – “if you trust this site, choose Allow”
- you will receive an email and pop up confirmation that your submission has been successful
If you have any questions about this application or would like to confirm receipt of your submission, please email HBSummerJobs@laphil.org or call (323) 850-2060.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using Kroll Background America, Inc.