Park and Ride Field Supervisor
Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2016
Job Summary: Supervise all Park and Ride–related operational needs, staffing, and services for each Park and Ride lot.
- Supervise assigned locations. Duties include but are not limited to supervising security staff, and placing cones and barricades to reserve spaces for both patron vehicles and buses
- Act as the Bowl liaison to bus operators at your Park and Ride locations
- Interface with bus riders, making sure that all have been properly briefed about pertinent information regarding return trip, etc.
- Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- Use personal vehicle to drive between park and ride lots.
Requirements: Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- The greater Los Angeles area
- Layout of Bowl, including parking lots
- System for ticket purchase
- A working cell phone is required
- Appropriate employee conduct
- Use personal vehicle to drive between park and ride lots. Must have valid insurance
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk/run (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds
2 Ways to Apply:
1. Complete the online application IN PERSON at the Hollywood Bowl Operations Office at 2301 North Highland Avenue, LA 90068.
2. Complete the online application AT HOME by clicking here.
- complete the application with all pertinent information
- at the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
If you have any general questions, please email HBSummerJobs@laphil.org or call (323) 850-2060.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using First Advantage.