Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 3, 2014
Job Statement: Control and maintain vehicle access to all Bowl parking facilities.
- Prepare site for opening
- Recognize and process parking passes at entrance to Bowl lots
- Direct vehicles to appropriate area
- Greet guests
- Assist in closing the parking area
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest period policy
In addition to major duties, all employees are required to assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor. Tasks may include helping recover cushions at the end of shows, helping with trash, and assisting on the bus island. Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care.
Reports to: Parking Lot Manager
Interacts with: Parking Lot Manager and public
Requirements: Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Parking policies and procedures
- Parking pass identification
- Layout of theater and grounds
- Event times and program information
- Appropriate employee conduct
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
3 Ways to Apply:
- Complete the application IN PERSON at the Hollywood Bowl Operations Office at 2301 North Highland Avenue, LA 90068.
- Download and complete the application and FAX the printed application to (323) 851-5617.
- Complete the application ONLINE
- open the online application using Internet Explorer. IF you are using Firefox or Safari you MUST download the application to your computer before completing it
- complete the application with all pertinent information
- click the submit button at the top of the document
- press the allow button in the pop up question – “if you trust this site, choose Allow”
- you will receive an email and pop up confirmation that your submission has been successful
If you have any questions about this application or would like to confirm receipt of your submission, please email HBSummerJobs@laphil.org or call (323) 850-2060.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using Kroll Background America, Inc.