You are here
Payroll Assistant, Part Time
May 12, 2015
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Part-time Payroll Assistant
Assist and learn about the daily duties of the Payroll department for the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association.
- Assist the Payroll department with daily duties
- Ensure accuracy and balancing of data input
- Update employee records in all databases, i.e. ADP and Infinity software
- Apply Excel skills to many reports and lists
- Input weekly reports into Excel
- Input payroll
- Sort and distribute reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Part-time position, must be available a minimum of three days a week
- Computer savvy (specifically proficient in Excel)
- Proficiency in math
- Dependable, responsible and motivated self-starter
- Good communication and phone skills desired
- Organized and detail oriented
- Takes direction well
How to apply:
To apply, you must write “PT Payroll Assistant - LA Phil” in the subject line of your email or written prominently on your faxed or mailed submission. Please send resume, cover letter AND SALARY HISTORY to:
Los Angeles Philharmonic Association
Attn: Human Resources
151 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using Kroll Background America, Inc.