Full-time Administrative Staff
February 1, 2016
- Supervise the Payroll Department and daily/weekly activities, including rate changes, W-4 changes, deduction updates and any other applicable payroll changes.
- Prepare and transmit weekly payroll in ADP for Full Time and Part Time hourly and salaried employees
- Prepare and complete employment verifications
- Prepare, submit and approve insurance remittances and union payments
- Compile data and prepare for audits including annual workers’ compensation and union audits
- Run/distribute weekly/monthly payroll reports in ADP and Kronos for internal customers and compliance of required government reporting
- Prepare and oversee the completion of weekly payroll journal entries
- Reconcile all payroll accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare weekly funding for 403b deductions, Health Savings Accounts, and FSAs
- Responsible for all year end reporting, balancing, and updates of pension plans, HSAs, FSAs, etc.
- Prepare EDD employer confirmation forms for disability, PFL. Adjust employee’s paycheck by the offset from EDD
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) strongly preferred
- Experience of 5+ years with ADP payroll processing and reporting tools
- Familiar with Kronos time management
- Experience working with HRIS, 403(b), and HSA plans and requirements
- Strong knowledge of general accounting, payroll practices and California Labor Codes
- Experience in building and supervising a team of 2-4
- Experience in processing high volume weekly payroll
- Exposure to complex union contracts and payroll processing for union employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, pivot table, etc.)
How to Apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Association does thorough background checks on all applicants using First Advantage.