You are here
Convening over 50 like-minded organizations and individuals four times each year, the YOLA Stakeholder network focuses on developing a trajectory for student music making, connecting community music programs and sharing learning across southern California. This consortium facilitates a larger conversation of nearly a dozen El Sistema-inspired programs across the state of California.
The goals of the Network are to:
- Develop new orchestras of underserved youth.
- Pool resources to improve existing programs or develop new programs in targeted communities.
- Create a pipeline for underserved youth to develop the skills to perform in established youth and in-school orchestras in Los Angeles County.
- Share achievements of new/improved programming and best practices in partnerships.
- Support professional development initiatives for arts specialists and teaching artists.