Shuttle Lot Dispatcher
Job Summary: Manage all operational needs and services for each shuttle lot. Help organize shuttle.
Job Summary: Sell patrons programs, parking lot tickets, or shuttle passes to patrons of the Bowl, collect pre-sold parking passes, and deposit cash monies according to procedures.
Shuttle Lot Parking Attendant
Job Summary: Control and maintain vehicle access to shuttle lot parking facilities.
Job Summary: Control and maintain vehicle access to all Bowl parking facilities.
- Prepare site for opening
- Recognize and process parking passes at entrance to Bowl lots
- Direct vehicles to appropriate area
- Greet guests
- Assist in closing the parking area
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest period policy
Park and Ride Field Supervisor
Job Summary: Supervise all Park and Ride–related operational needs, staffing, and services for each Park and Ride lot.
Park and Ride Dispatcher
Job Summary: Manage all Park and Ride–related operational needs and services for each Park and Ride lot.
Facility Service Attendant
Job Summary: Assist in the final preparations of the theater prior to opening.
- Help prepare site for opening
- Collect recycled products and trash before, during and after performances
- Prepare box seats; set up tables and easels
- Sweep entire grounds
- Place tables and distribute merchandise for program/novelty sales
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- General duties as assigned
Job Summary: Assist with cleaning of theater buildings and restrooms before, during and after Bowl performances.