You are here
We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the concert start time in order to park and find your seat before the concert begins. If you are unexpectedly delayed, in consideration of our artists and patrons in the hall, late seating will take place during the first appropriate pause in the program, at the discretion of management. Certain programs are performed without intermission; therefore, no late seating can be offered at those concerts. For the convenience of latecomers, the performance in progress may be viewed and heard on monitors in the lobby.
As a courtesy to the musicians and your fellow patrons, please turn off all pagers, mobile phones, watch alarms, or other electronic devices prior to the concert, and refrain from talking, coughing, or unwrapping candy during the performance.
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office Hours
Normal business hours: noon to 6pm, Tuesday through Sunday through Sunday June 1, 2014
- Open at 9am for Friday matinees and Toyota Symphonies for Youth concerts.
- Open at 4pm on perfomance Mondays.
- On concert evenings, the Box Office remains open until 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
Please note: The Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office is located on the street level at Grand Avenue and First Street, 111 South Grand Avenue. Cash, checks, and major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) are accepted. All ticket sales are final. No refunds can be made on ticket purchases. (You may return your tickets, for which a tax deduction receipt will be provided.) With Box Office validation, patrons may park free for 30 minutes in the Walt Disney Concert Hall parking garage for Box Office transactions. A $20 cash deposit is required.
Children's Attendance Policy
- No children under 6 years old will be admitted to LA Phil Presents Classical, World Music, Jazz, Chamber, Baroque and Contemporary concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall. Children five to eleven years of age are encouraged to attend the Toyota Symphonies for Youth concerts which are programmed especially for families. Children two and up may be admitted to the Holiday Sing-Along concerts, which are an excellent introduction to music for the entire family.
- Due to the acoustic sophistication of Walt Disney Concert Hall, we ask that everyone in your party, regardless of age, be able to sit quietly through a 2 hour concert without disturbing other patrons or the artists. Ushers may ask parents whose children are noisy or uncomfortable to take them outside of the Concert Hall. If there is repeated disruption, we reserve the right to revoke admission and refund your ticket price, excluding service charges.
- Patrons of all ages must have a ticket to enter the Concert Hall and must sit in the seat indicated on the ticket.
For more information about accessibility, hall amenities, and theater policies, please call 323.850.2000.