You are here
Part of SU2 Sunday 2
About This Performance
Berg’s early songs have more to do with Brahms than they do with the Second Viennese School with which Berg ultimately became identified. LA Phil Resident Conductor Lionel Bringuier underlines the connection with Brahms’ own take on a classical theme and Beethoven’s genial Fourth Symphony.
Swedish soprano Camilla Tilling, who sang Haydn’s The Creation with us under Esa-Pekka Salonen, returns for these beautiful Berg songs.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION: Beethoven with Dudamel & Andsnes: Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Shostakovich Fifth: Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Scheherazade: Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 2:00pm
- AX BRAHMS PROJECT: Ax & Ticciati: Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 2:00pm
- Dudamel Conducts Brahms: Sunday, March 9, 2014 - 2:00pm
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.