When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. There are four easy ways to donate your tickets:
- Log in to your LA Phil Account
- Click the "View Tickets" button next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the page this takes you to, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
- Click Here to Begin
By completing this process, you are returning your tickets as a donation to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association.* We must receive the donation no later than 24 hours before the concert. A receipt will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks after the concert for your tax records.
Donate by Mail
Mail your tickets with a note requesting a tax donation receipt to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Returned Tickets Desk
P.O. Box 861417
Los Angeles, CA 90086-1417
Hollywood Bowl Box Office
P.O. Box 1951
Los Angeles, CA 90078
Please allow enough time. Your tickets must be received by the Box Office by the day of the concert (the Box Office does not receive weekend mail). Please include your subscriber number.
Donate by Telephone
Call Audience Services at 323.850.2000 the day before a matinee or before 5pm the day of an evening concert. Please have your tickets handy. You will be asked to provide information from them, including the barcode numbers.
Donate in Person
You may donate your tickets at the Box Office window prior to a concert.