You are here
About This Performance
Ottorino Respighi | Laud to the Nativity
Benjamin Britten | A Ceremony of Carols
Stephen Paulus | Christmas Dances
A trio of composers heralds the yuletide season with an evening of delightfully seasonal choral music. Respighi’s Laud to the Nativity was performed on the Master Chorale’s first ever holiday concert in December 1965 while Britten’s A Ceremony of Carols followed shortly thereafter. Each work subsequently received multiple performances and is now joined by a newcomer to LAMC audiences – Stephen Paulus’ jubilant Christmas Dances, a perfect American companion piece to Britten’s holiday classic.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Los Angeles Master Chorale: Festival of Carols: Saturday, December 7, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Los Angeles Master Chorale: Messiah Sing-Along: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 7:30pm
- Los Angeles Master Chorale: Festival of Carols: Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Los Angeles Master Chorale: Handel: Messiah: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 7:00pm
- Los Angeles Master Chorale: Handel: Messiah: Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 7:00pm
Can’t decide which concert is for you? Try Concert Master!
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.