You are here
Part of SU3 Sunday 3
About This Performance
One of Minimalism’s true pioneers, Terry Riley has composed a brand new Organ Concerto for us, inspired by his late nights improvising on “Hurricane Mama” (Walt Disney Concert Hall’s 6,134-pipe organ). Adams also leads his Naïve and Sentimental Music, which was commissioned, premiered and recorded by the LA Phil.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION: Salonen & Sibelius: Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Bach & Schumann: Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Christmas with Gustavo: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Dvořák’s “New World” with Christoph Eschenbach: Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 2:00pm
- Urbański Conducts Chopin & Prokofiev: Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:00pm
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.