Subscriber Discounts (2012/13 Season)
Subscribers receive with their tickets a Subscriber Card with an account number good for discount offers and special benefits.
Los Angeles Philharmonic Concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall
Subscribers receive up to a 20% discount* on additional tickets for regular Los Angeles Philharmonic concerts, subject to availability.
- Discount applies to the Terrace, Terrace East, and Terrace West sections for LA Phil orchestra, Baroque and Celebrity concerts.
- Discount applies to Terrace section only for Green Umbrella, Chamber and World Music concerts.
- Discount not available for Gala, Pension Fund, Toyota Symphonies for Youth, Jazz, holiday concerts, Sounds About Town, Organ Recitals, Songbook Series or any non-subscription concerts.
- Subscriber discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Philharmonic subscribers receive 20% off bench seats for many concerts at the Hollywood Bowl, subject to availability. Purchase tickets online at HollywoodBowl.com on the subscriber order page, at the Hollywood Bowl Box Office, or by calling 323.850.2000. Some restrictions apply.
LA Phil Store
Subscribers receive a 10% discount at the LA Phil Store in Walt Disney Concert Hall by showing their Subscriber ID Card. The store phone number is 213.972.3440.
The Music Center
Walt Disney Concert Hall - Free garden tours will be made available before most matinee performances. Check musiccenter.org for schedule.
Log into your LA Phil Account and select "Manage My Tickets" to forward your tickets to another person!
Ticket Exchange Privileges
Forgotten or Lost Ticket Replacements
In case you lose your tickets, simply call 323.850.2000 for replacements at no charge. If you've forgotten your tickets, we encourage you to stop by the Box Office early for assistance.
Help us allow others to experience music at Walt Disney Concert Hall. When you can't use your tickets, please consider donating them back to the Box Office. We can then re-sell your seats to another music lover, and you'll get a donation receipt for tax purposes.
There are four easy ways to donate:
- Online: The easiest way to return your tickets is online: donate your tickets up to 24 hours before the concert date.
- In Person: You may return your tickets at the Box Office, up until 5:00 p.m. on the day of an evening performance (or 5:00 p.m. on the day before a matinee).
- By Mail: Mail your tickets with a note requesting a tax donation form
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Returned Tickets Desk
P.O. Box 861417
Los Angeles, CA 90086-1417
Please allow enough time: your tickets must be received by the Box Office by the day of the concert (the Box Office does not receive weekend mail). Please include your subscriber number.
- By Phone: Call Audience Services at 323.850.2000 the day before a matinee or before 5:00 p.m. the day of an evening concert.