You are here
Any exchange request must be accompanied by tickets with a valid barcode. Only subscribers of record or their guest designate may make a regular exchange without a fee (subject to availability).
Call Audience Services at 323.850.2025. Only subscribers of record or their Guest Designate(s) may make a regular exchange or upgrade (subject to availability). Limit two exchanges per call.
Please be prepared with the following when you call:
- Barcode number on each ticket you are exchanging
- Credit card number for any difference in price and/or for purchasing additional tickets (per ticket fees apply)
Exchange Tickets By Mail
Mail your tickets with your ticket exchange form and check (payable to the Los Angeles Philharmonic) or credit card information if necessary to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Attn: Subscriber Exchange Desk
151 South Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. The LA Phil is not responsible for delayed or undeliverable mail; the Box Office does not receive mail on weekends or holidays. Overnight services such as FedEx are not recommended. The new tickets from exchanges received less than one week prior to the new concert date will be held at Will Call. The tickets must be received no later than 24 hours before the concert out of which you are exchanging. Allow at least 2-3 weeks for processing. Tickets received after the performance cannot be exchanged.
You will be assigned the best available seats upon receipt of the requested change. Please remember that while we make every effort to place you into comparable seating for exchanges, this cannot be guaranteed. Due to the high volume of mail exchanges, we are unable to contact subscribers to discuss seating options.
Tickets may be exchanged at the Box Office with valid ID during normal Box Office hours. In-person exchanges – at least 24 hours before the concert you need to exchange out of – are free (ticket prices may vary). Emergency, day-of-concert exchanges are $10 per ticket.Please use this printable ticket exchange form.
Box Office Hours:
- Season: Saturday, August 16, 2014 (Box Office opens to the general public August 25) through Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Normal business hours: Tue-Sun, 12-6pm (closed Mondays)
- Open at 9am for Friday matinees and Toyota Symphonies for Youth concerts
- Open at 4pm on performance Mondays
- On concert evenings, the Box Office remains open until 30 minutes after scheduled start time
- Closed: November 27 and December 25, 2014; January 1 and April 5, 2015
The Box Office is located on street level at Grand Avenue and First Street, 111 South Grand Avenue. Cash, checks (at least 10 business days prior to concert), and major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) are accepted. All ticket sales are final. No refunds can be made on ticket purchases. (You may donate your tickets, for which a tax donation receipt will be provided. For more information see p. 8.) If you are visiting the Box Office during non-concert hours, a $20 cash deposit is required at the parking entrance, which will be returned to you if you exit within 30 minutes of arriving. Box Office validation required.
Tickets exchanged online or by phone will only be mailed to the address on the subscription account. Or they can be held at Will Call under the name of the subscriber or Guest Designate only
Emergency Exchange Guidelines
Emergency exchanges can be made at the Box Office, by fax, or email, up to 5pm before the performance you wish to exchange into or out of. Emergency exchanges cannot be made on the day of a matinee concert. Emergency exchange fee is $10 per ticket. Fax and email exchanges may not be requested earlier than one week before the performance you wish to exchange into or out of. Emergency exchanges are not available online or by phone.
- For Emergency Box Office Exchanges, bring your tickets to the Box Office during regular Box Office hours
- For Emergency Fax Exchanges, cut the tickets in half, being careful not to destroy the barcodes. Fax a copy of the tickets, with readable barcodes and the subscriber exchange form, to 213.972.7560.
- For Emergency Email Exchanges, cut the tickets in half, being careful not to destroy the barcodes. Scan your cut tickets and your exchange form and save them as a PDF. Email your PDF to WDCHExchange@LAPhil.org.
- Use this printable ticket exchange form