Part of SA3 Saturday Evening 3
About This Performance
Premiered by the remarkable partnership of Mälkki and Josefowicz, Francesconi’s hallucinogenic concerto is both modern and sonically beautiful, a perfect program partner for Berlioz’ drug-induced dream/nightmare from 185 years earlier.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Upbeat Live: pre-concert talks
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto: Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 8:00pm
- Debussy, Ravel, & Beyond: Saturday, January 6, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Bernstein's Mass with Dudamel: Saturday, February 3, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Bruch & Dvořák: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Dudamel Conducts Beethoven 9 & Bernstein: Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 8:00pm