You are here
Part of SU1 Sunday 1
Program to include:
About This Performance
Denied conservatory admission at age three because he was too small to hold a violin, Itzhak Perlman taught himself using a toy instrument, before studying with pedagogical royalty in Tel Aviv and New York. Sixty-five years and 15 Grammys later, his confidence has proven amply justified. With a raft of honors, distinctions, and history-making appearances, Perlman is the violinist of a generation.
Perlman playing two of the most popular Baroque violin concertos.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION: Dudamel & Bronfman: Sunday, October 6, 2013 - 2:00pm
- 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION: Salonen Conducts Debussy & Bartók: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Bruckner Eighth with Bychkov: Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Rachmaninoff with Dudamel & Wang: Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 2:00pm
- Hilary Hahn Plays Nielsen: Sunday, February 2, 2014 - 2:00pm
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.