Digital Content Coordinator
June 17, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Digital Content Coordinator (Part Time)
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Digital Content Coordinator, reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing Technology, will support the digital work in content updates across all digital platforms (website, app, email). A basic understanding of web technologies, content management systems, and digital marketing is required.
- Update copy and assets for web, app and email content
- Perform QA checks across browsers and devices on a regular basis
- Assists building season campaigns, maintains artist database, and updates marketing landing pages frequently
- Supports the department head and digital team administrative needs such as meeting materials and documentation
- Track web change requests with internal and external resources
- Maintain project content calendars
- Assist with management of marketing assets used for websites and other digital platforms
- Assists Digital team maintaining lists and inventory for content related to website and app development
- 2 years experience working in an agency or marketing-department environment
- Active on social-media platforms, with a keen eye for digital marketing and the technology behind it
- Insatiable curiosity and a willingness to wear many hats
- Knowledge of Excel, HTML, Powerpoint, Trello and experience with managing assets such as photography and video
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
For auditions information, please visit the Los Angeles Philharmonic Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.