Corporate Sponsorship Liaison
March 15, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Corporate Sponsorship Liaison
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Corporate Sponsorship Liaison, reporting to the Manager of Corporate Sponsorship, is an integral member of the Corporate Sponsorship team. The Liaison assists in the fulfillment of LA Phil’s corporate sponsorship deliverables on-site at the Hollywood Bowl.
Applicant availability: May through October full-time plus evenings and weekends; after mid-October flex time as needed to complete Sponsor re-cap books.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Sponsorship team, including sponsorship activation activities, special events, tickets, parking, and special requests made by corporate sponsors
- Deliver accurate copy for pre-concert announcements; print ads, electronic media acknowledgements, banners, logos, etc., to appropriate staff in Bowl Operations, Publicity, Marketing, and Publications Departments
- Assist with managing donated product, taking product request and procuring fulfillment
- Assist with processing sponsor invoices, receipts, fee transmittals, and other financial tracking as needed
- Compile materials for individual sponsorship re-cap books comprised of press releases, ad copy, programs, brochures, photographs, and other necessary material for presentation to each sponsor
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills; experience with sales and customer service a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude a must
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and overall computer operations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver projects accurately on time with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends in addition to pre-and post-concert receptions
- Must have 24-hour access to reliable transportation
- Interest and/or background in a variety of music, the arts, and entertainment a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.