June 21, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Video Specialist (Part Time)
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Video Specialist, reporting to the Director, Content, primarily works to edit, sort, and archive new and historic video footage captured at performances and LA Phil events. Additionally, this position may help in video shoots and video edits as part of the LA Phil’s content strategy. The Video Specialist position reports to the Video Producer.
- Logging, Editing, and Grading raw video footage to create useable video reels that can be used in future projects
- Help to catalog the existing video content in the LA Phil’s Digital Asset Management System
- Researching and pulling relevant video assets to be used in video projects
- Help maintain and apply metadata tags to video content and look for best practices
- Work with Video Producer and Social Media Team as needed to assist in shooting or editing video features
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere or similar non-linear editing software
- Ability to be trained in a Digital Asset Management System
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects and activities with a high degree of initiative and independence, and communicate progress via collaborative tools like Slack, Google Sheets, or SharePoint.
- Advanced research proficiency with demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.