Corporate Sponsorship Assistant
February 25, 2020
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Corporate Sponsorship Assistant
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Corporate Sponsorship Assistant, reporting to the Manager of Corporate Sponsorship, is an integral member of the Corporate Sponsorship team. The Assistant helps drive the fulfillment of LA Phil’s corporate sponsorship deliverables on-site at the Hollywood Bowl and The Ford.
Applicant availability: April through the end of September full-time plus evenings and weekends.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Sponsorship team, including sponsorship activation activities, special events, ticketing, parking, and special requests made by corporate sponsors at both the Hollywood Bowl and The Ford.
- Act as an internal liaison to the Marketing Department to route creative assets and communicate edits before listed deadlines within a timely manner
- Deliver accurate copy and sponsor recognition for pre-concert announcements; print ads, electronic media acknowledgements, banners, logos, etc., to appropriate staff in Bowl Operations, Publicity, Marketing, and Publications Departments
- Work closely with colleagues in Marketing and Hollywood Bowl Operations to manage the process of uploading sponsor screen deliverables to Dropbox daily, provide accurate materials, and ensure screens are playing correctly before each concert
- Assist with managing donated product, taking product requests and procuring fulfillment to internal constituents
- Assist with processing sponsor invoices, receipts, fee transmittals, and other financial tracking as needed
- Compile materials for individual sponsorship re-cap books comprised of press releases, ad copy, programs, brochures, photographs, and other necessary material for presentation to each sponsor
- Be on-site at shows to engage in sponsor hospitality including visiting patrons in their seats and presenting small surprise and delights
- Manage the set up and break down of mobile hand-washing stations during beverage sponsor tastings
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience a plus
- Experiences with sales, marketing, customer service and/or events a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver who is comfortable making decisions under pressure
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and overall computer operations
- Previous knowledge with Dropbox a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver projects accurately on time with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends in addition to pre-and post-concert receptions
- Must have 24-hour access to reliable transportation
- Interest and/or background in a variety of music, the arts, and entertainment
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Secondary language fluency a plus
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.