October 18, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Ecommerce Coordinator, reporting to the Director, Retail Operations, manages the ecommerce and digital marketing initiatives for the LA Phil Stores located at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Ecommerce Coordinator works with the retail team to develop and implement the merchandising, content, marketing and operation of the e-commerce site to maximize sales and profitability. This is a highly collaborative position that works cross-functionally with the retail and marketing teams to ensure content is consistent with LA Phil brand guidelines and quality standards.
- Develop compelling ecommerce merchandising strategies that optimize sales and enhance the brand
- Prepare, maintain and update listings - photograph products, write copy and create graphics
- Develop creative, branded graphics to drive sales and engagement online and instore
- Provide retail content for digital and social media marketing initiatives
- Ensure the website delivers a seamless customer experience and respond to customer inquiries
- Manage inventory and fulfill orders
- Implement best practices to generate traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images, keywords and SEO
- Monitor industry trends and be pro-active in leading the effort to continually make improvements
- Analyze ecommerce performance, generate reports and recommend appropriate action
- Provide general digital support and troubleshoot concerns as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on retail ecommerce and digital marketing experience
- Visual storyteller proficient in merchandising, graphic design, copy writing, photography and retail digital marketing
- Intermediate knowledge of Magento, Photoshop, Illustrator, graphic design and copy writing, experience with photography and Counterpoint POS is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, team environment
- Inquisitive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, results driven
- Knowledge and passion for music and the arts a plus
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills required
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.