Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
February 25, 2020
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Marketing Assistant supports the Marketing Department in various aspects of driving ticket sales and engaging new and existing customers. The ideal candidate is an extremely well organized, proven team player that works with internal leadership and cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Update marketing plan, weekly
- Answer occasional calls from reception, take messages, and route calls
- Give WDCH Security and Reception notice when guests are coming to the office and welcome visitors
- Prepare conference rooms, coordinate AV set-up, and order refreshments for Board meetings, department meetings, social activities, and other meetings as needed
- Assist with invoice processing: coding, routing, and communicating with vendors and reconcile department credit card charges
- Oversee coordination of digital content on venue screens
- Assist with planning, set-up, and execution of internal and external marketing events
- Execute key elements of grassroots plans for individual concerts, series, festivals and seasons
- Create expense reports for Vice President and Directors and manage department credit card expense reports and receipts.
- Manage Vice President’s calendar and administrative needs
- Assist with ticket purchases for external partners and internal ticket requests from key media partners and key staff within the marketing team
- Interface with Sales, Artistic, and Presentations teams to generate and maintain ticket text documents, route to relevant personnel, and send to Box Office
- Order department supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience preferred
- An Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience a plus
- Must have extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Must multi-task and work within deadlines
- Secondary language fluency is a plus
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
| | | |