Senior Digital Producer
The Digital Product team shapes the overall user experience across our 3 iconic stages: Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Hollywood Bowl, and The Ford.
The Senior Digital Producer leads the LA Phil’s digital products from strategy to execution. A cross-functional team leader within and beyond the Marketing department, this role is responsible for innovating at the intersection of user experience, data / web infrastructure, and the business and mission of the LA Phil. Reporting to the Senior Director, Brand, the Senior Digital Producer owns the short and long-term product roadmap for the LA Phil’s core digital platforms (websites, mobile apps, digital communications, ecommerce, and digital ticketing) as well as emerging technologies and special projects (AR/VR/XR, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence).
Thinking both executional and strategically, the Senior Digital Producer ensures the sustainability and scalability of the LA Phil’s digital ecosystem, managing projects, processes, budgets, and teams (both internal and external) to deliver delightful and industry-leading digital experiences.
- Own multi-year product vision, strategy, and execution for the LA Phil’s core digital platforms — websites, mobile apps, digital communications, ecommerce, and digital ticketing
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and stakeholders to design, build, and ship digital products that serve the LA Phil’s customer experience, audience strategy, and business needs
- Advocate for digital product across the organization, aligning roadmap with key institutional dates and initiatives
- Manage digital product budget and team (internal and external), overseeing all digital product development, building agency relationships, and instituting processes to ensure quality execution
- Spearhead cross-functional digital ticketing team, responsible for the construction and maintenance of the hardware and software powers ticket sharing, access, and design across the LA Phil’s venues
- Discover customer problems unique to the LA Phil and deliver technologically-powered solutions
- Design and implement processes to connect data sources from across the organization in alignment with audience strategy, marketing, and sales goals, including personalized marketing, user journey tracking, and business analytics
- Develop processes to facilitate iteration, rapid prototyping, and industry-standard product development practices
- Produce insights from quantitative and qualitative data, set up A/B and multivariate tests to analyze digital product performance
- Responsible for developing KPIs and delivering measurable results across products, platforms and projects
- Knowledge of VR, AR and emerging technologies for interactive installations and experiences
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning implementations
- Lead digital innovation, developing special digital experiences that utilize new and emerging technologies
- 10+ years of experience in digital product development
- Experience with product ownership of ticketing and/or ecommerce platforms
- Successful experience managing complex digital projects including multilingual, enterprise-level-CMS website and app redesigns
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills — able to synthesize technical and creative conversations, qualitative and quantitative feedback, business needs and user experience
- Expertise and knowledge of digital marketing technology for customer data, attribution, analytics, communications, and content distribution
- Strong oral and written communication skills — ability to clearly articulate product vision in various formats (pitch decks, written reports, stakeholder conversations, agency meetings, internal and external presentations)
- Familiarity with programming fundamentals in at least one language; knowledge of object-oriented design and agile development processes
- Knowledge of product design processes and practices, experience generating wireframes and interaction prototypes in Figma or Adobe XD
- Managing teams and direct reports—recruiting, growing and nurturing internal teams
- Experience managing third-party design and development agencies
- Passionate about building products that increase access to the arts, knowledge of the Los Angeles cultural landscape and the LA Phil’s role within it
- Commitment to equity, diversity and inclusivity — internally with staff, vendors, and surrounding community and externally through digital products that are welcoming and useful to audiences of all backgrounds and abilities
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.