Sales Operations Coordinator
March 12, 2020
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Sales Operations Coordinator
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Organize and process the operational needs of the overall sales operation and especially of the facility at 2630 Cahuenga East, including administrative support for the Director, Sales and Customer Experience; the Assistant Director, Sales and Customer Engagement.
- Assist sales management leadership with coordination of Customer Service, Customer Engagement, Labor Management, and Tessitura meetings, overall administrative support, and other projects as needed.
- Support Sales Operations team in support of comp distribution and promotions/discount offer tracking.
- Act as Operations Coordinator for the 2630 E. Cahuenga building, by coordinating all physical projects with Hollywood Bowl Operations staff. This includes assisting vendor, maintenance, and security personnel so that they can complete their projects on site as needed.
- Act as centralized channel to communicate building issues to Hollywood Bowl Operations, including troubleshooting maintenance issues, creating weekly security schedule, stocking and ordering FoodCraft and office supplies.
- Provide administrative support to Director, Sales & Customer Experience, as well as to Assistant Director, Sales & Customer Engagement and Audience Services Manager as needed.
- Liaise with Marketing and Development Departments regarding any operational issues arising for Telesales/Telefunding.
- Support sales management leadership with reporting for sales teams.
- Support HR and Payroll functions for Audience and Patron Services staff by training Audience Services team leaders (manager and supervisors) on the maintenance and upkeep of weekly payroll reports and schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate, fluent in full Microsoft Office suite, as well as Tessitura
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills via phone and in person
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment
- Team player with the ability to work well with others and multi-task and work within deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive personnel matters with tact, professionalism, and respect for personal privacy
- Ability to perform under pressure while maintaining a courteous and professional attitude toward patrons and team members.
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.