Senior Digital Producer
November 26, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Senior Digital Producer
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Senior Digital Producer, reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing Technology, oversees the LA Phil’s core digital platforms (websites, apps, data systems, server environments, devops, and third-party platforms) and spearheads interactive projects from concept through execution. The Senior Digital Producer will be a hands-on producer, leading complex projects, and interfacing with development partners.
- Define and produce technical and interactive project from ideation and scoping through the projects launch across the LA Phil’s core digital platforms
- Manage and maintain digital ecosystems and platforms, working with various partners to translation the LA Phil’s organizational and strategic vision into compelling digital consumer experiences
- Advocate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and provide clear direction and management of all digital design and development
- Evaluate and implement internal processes and tools for technical projects in alignment with best practices and programming fundamentals
- Track and ensure the timely development of all project deliverables, including but not limited to the communication with stakeholders regarding the progress of deliverables, deadlines, and action items as need
- Evaluate and make recommendations to establish and balance the scope, priorities, and goals on projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Define and document the requirements, scope, and desired outcomes for technical projects
- Design and implement QA process to ensure industry standard and best business practices throughout all stages of development, implementation, and maintenance of projects, ensuring project functionality and usability; facilitating delivery or deployment of projects
- Research, recommend, and train team members about new technologies and platforms that would advance the LA Phil’s vision and extend the reach to new audiences.
- Monitor and collaborate cross-departmentally to analyze platform performance and provide guidance on how improvements to the user experience may impact in a positive way
- Manage to the challenges that come with complex seasonal fluctuations in production volume and establish long term production plans to address and streamline processes to address these fluctuations
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 8 years of digital production experience in creative production, digital marketing, product design or ad agency environments
- Ability to translate a creative vision into an interactive experience using leading industry technologies and platforms
- Experience working in dynamic media, mobile media, app and web development
- Technically savvy with a firm understanding of UI/UX design, frontend development best practices, and programming fundamentals
- Experience managing external vendor relationships; including but not limited to scope development, rate negotiation, delivery management, and issue management
- Demonstrate success building and consuming APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Proven ability to manage open source content management systems
- Strong understanding of devops, AWS and server infrastructure
- Thorough understanding of the HTTP protocol and related concepts
- Working knowledge of VR, AR, and emerging technologies for interactive installations and experiences
- Familiarity architecting and managing object-oriented client and server side architectures
- Experience overseeing ecommerce platforms; ticketing platforms a plus
- Strong creative eye and ability to bridge creative and technical conversations
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.