When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. Here are the steps to donate online:
- Log in to your LA Phil Account
- Click the MANAGE TICKETS link next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the next page, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
Note: Once donated, your tickets become invalid and cannot be used. Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be mailed if the seats are resold.Permalink
Need to get a ticket to a friend? You can now send tickets via text message or email. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the My Account Page by logging in to your account
- Under My Upcoming Events, click MANAGE TICKETS next to the event that you wish to forward
- On the event page this takes you to, click the SEND button in order to bring up additional options
- Click SEND VIA TEXT or EMAIL MY TICKETS
- Click the checkbox next to the desired seats
- Input the desired phone number or email address
- Click SEND
Please note: This process will invalidate any previous tickets that may have been sent (mail or electronic). Please use the most recently sent tickets.Permalink
Notice an error in your name? Did your name legally change? Wish to add a spouse or domestic partner? Click here to let us know and we’ll update your account.
Please note: We will not put the account under a different person’s name. For that, a new, separate account will need to be created.Permalink