Planning For Your Group
It's that time of year again to start organizing your group for a Walt Disney Concert Hall performance!
Many questions go through your mind. Which concert to choose? How do I let everyone know about the new season? We know the time and effort that goes into bringing a group to the Hall, so we have compiled some helpful tips to make your life just a little easier.
If you would like extra materials for your group, please give us a call (contact details below) and we'll mail you a package.
Give yourself plenty of time to receive everyone's payment. Remember that final payment is due six weeks before the concert.
Enhance Your Experience
Take advantage of the many amenities and events we have to offer at the Walt Disney Concert Hall to ensure the best possible group experience.
- Learn about Gustavo Dudamel and the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Tour Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Join us for Casual Fridays: a shorter program, complimentary drinks, and a chance to mingle with members of the LA Phil for
- Come early on select nights for Upbeat Live : an informative and engaging way to learn about the music before your concert.
- Enjoy complimentary pre-performance wine-tastings for Chamber Music concerts. Visit our Tickets and Packages page and find Chamber Music under Series Subscriptions.
- We offer 20% off on quantities of 10 or more at the LA Phil Store
- Don't forget to read the benefits and discounts offered for groups