Peter Richard Conte in Recital
Sun / Feb 18, 2018 - 7:30PM
The brilliant organist displays the a technical mastery that makes him one of the most sought-after players of his era.
- BERNSTEIN Overture to Candide
- PUCCINI Quando m’en vo, from La Bohème
- GOUNOD Funeral March of a Marionette
- RHEINBERGER Agitato, from Sonata XI, op. 148
- MENDELSSOHN Nocturne, from A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- RIMSKY-KORSAKOV Procession of the Nobles, from Mlada
- SIBELIUS Finlandia
- PUCCINI Nessun Dorma, from Turandot
- GUILMANT Scherzo, from Sonata VIII
- PUCCINI O mio babbino caro, from Gianni Schicchi
- LEHÁR Vilja Leid, from The Merry Widow
- KREISLER Variations on a Theme of Arcangelo Corelli
- MASCAGNI Regina Coeli, from Cavalleria Rusticana
- RESPIGHI Pines of the Appian Way, from Pines of Rome
About this Performance
Possessing nearly unparalleled technique, a brilliant ear for tonal color and an innovative programming style, Peter Richard Conte is highly regarded as an enthralling performer, as well as an arranger of jaw-dropping organ transcriptions.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.