- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Gustavo Dudamel conductor
- Benjamin Millepied choreographer
- L.A. Dance Project
About This Performance
Innovative choreographer and L.A. Dance Project Artistic Director Benjamin Millepied joins Gustavo Dudamel and the LA Phil, bringing to vivid life the famous balcony scene from Prokofiev’s Romeo and Juliet - one of dance’s most evocative and vibrant scores – in collaboration with L.A. Dance Project.
These performances are made possible by generous support from the Lloyd E. Rigler – Lawrence E. Deutsch Foundation.
Pre-Concert Talk: Upbeat Live
With Veronika Krausas – 1pm
Enhance your concert experience with a pre-concert talk starting at 1pm. Upbeat Live provides historical and cultural context for many concerts, featuring engaging speakers, audio examples, and special guests. These events are free to ticket holders and are held in BP Hall, on the second floor, accessible after your ticket is scanned.
AIDS Walk LA will take place in downtown LA on Sunday, October 21 from 8:00am-3:00pm. The following street closures will take place in conjunction with this event:
- Grand Avenue will close between 1st and 5th Street from 8:00am until 12:00pm. This will be a rolling closure as participants walk southbound on Grand Avenue.
- Grand Avenue will remain closed between 2nd and 3rd Street through Thursday Oct 25th at 6am (for a Colburn School event).
- 1st St will close between Grand Avenue and Spring Street from 8:00am until 2:00pm.
Please allow extra time when driving to Walt Disney Concert Hall during this time period.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.