- MOZART: Overture to La clemenza di Tito
- MOZART: Piano Concerto No. 27, K. 595
- MOZART: “Parto, parto, ma tu, ben mio” from La clemenza di Tito
- Laut verkünde unsre Freude, K. 623
- Ave verum corpus, K. 618
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Gustavo Dudamel conductor
- Javier Perianes piano
- J’Nai Bridges mezzo-soprano
- Paul Appleby tenor
- Los Angeles Master Chorale
- Grant Gershon Artistic Director
About This Performance
In his final year, Mozart penned some of his most extraordinary music. For this season-launching program, Gustavo includes the last piano concerto and exquisite vocal works, such as Ave verum corpus and the rarely heard K. 623, known as the Little Masonic Cantata, for men’s voices.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.