Walt Disney Concert Hall: 111 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Get Directions Online)
August 2017 Street Closures
From Tuesday, August 22, at 6:00 a.m., through Monday, August 28, at approximately 6:00 a.m., Grand Avenue will close between 1st and 2nd Streets for the LA Food & Wine Festival. The festival will take place on Grand Avenue, adjacent to Walt Disney Concert Hall, on Thursday, August 24, through Saturday, August 26, from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- 2nd Street will close between Olive and Grand Avenue.
- The 2nd Street entrance of the Walt Disney Concert Hall garage will be accessible from northbound Hope Street or northbound Grand Avenue (turning left in front of The Broad Museum and Colburn School).
- The Lower Grand Avenue entrance of the Walt Disney Concert Hall parking garage will remain accessible all week.
Due to construction of the new 2nd Street Metro station, several street closures will be in effect around Walt Disney Concert Hall beginning January 16, 2016 and extending through 2020. Please allow extra time to arrive and park at Walt Disney Concert Hall, and make note of the following:
- Flower Street will be closed between 3rd Street and 1st Street.
- Kosciusko Way will be closed from 3rd Street/Flower to Hope Street.
- 2nd Place bridge will be closed from Hope Street to Kosciusko Way.
- On the weekends from mid-January through mid-March, Hope Street between 3rd and 2nd Streets will be closed (no access to Lower Grand from Hope Street via Kosciusko Way).
- Northbound Hope Street will remain open between 2nd and 1st Streets.
We encourage you to approach Walt Disney Concert Hall 2nd Street parking entrance from Grand Avenue or Northbound Hope Street, or approach the Lower Grand entrance from 4th Street or Olive Street, to avoid these street closures.
In addition, a closure of the 101 freeway will affect traffic for the Saturday, February 6 concert. Please allow extra time to arrive at Walt Disney Concert Hall on this day.
Don't want to drive? Learn how to take Metro Rail to Philharmonic concerts by clicking on the TripPlanner. The site will map your route from home to the Music Center as well as provide fare information and arrival & departure times. Walt Disney Concert Hall is located closest to the Red Line Civic Center Metro stop at 101 S. Hill St. (southwest corner of First and Hill).
The MTA provides a helpful TripPlanner for those using public transportation. The Civic Center station on the Red Line is the closest, just to the east of Walt Disney Concert Hall.
For information on bus service to the Music Center, please contact the MTA at 1-800-COMMUTE or visit their website: www.mta.net.
Santa Monica's Big Blue Bus now offers weekend service. Click here for their website.
Parking is available directly beneath Walt Disney Concert Hall. Enter on Second Street or Lower Grand Avenue. Regular parking costs $9 beginning at 4:30 p.m. for evening concerts; two hours before weekday matinees; and all day on weekends. Both the Second Street and Lower Grand entrances will be open 6:00am to midnight, Monday through Friday, and 7:00am to midnight on Saturday and Sunday.
Valet parking is available for $23 at the Hope Street entrance, beginning at 5:00 p.m. for evening concerts, two hours before weekday matinees and all day on weekends. The Hope Street valet and Founders parking entrance will open three hours before each concert.
Accessible parking spaces for vehicles displaying valid, state-issued disability parking placards or license plates are reserved near the elevators on each level.
For questions or problems regarding Music Center parking, please contact Classic Parking at 213.972.3476.