Subscription tickets can be exchanged, subject to availability. Any exchange request must be accompanied by your tickets. The tickets must be received no later than 24 hours before the concert out of which you are exchanging.*
Exchange Tickets By Mail
Mail your tickets with your ticket exchange form and check (payable to the Los Angeles Philharmonic) or credit card information if necessary to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Attn: Subscriber Exchange Desk
151 South Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Exchanges received less than one week prior to the new concert date will be held at Will Call. Allow at least 2-3 weeks for processing. The Box Office does not receive mail on the weekend or holidays.
Exchange Tickets At the Box Office
Tickets may be exchanged at the Box Office during normal Box Office hours, noon to 6:00 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday. Please use this printable ticket exchange form.
Exchange tickets in your seating area may not be available. If you exchange into a higher-priced seat, you will be charged the difference. As a special accommodation for subscribers exchanging into a comparably priced concert where only lower-priced tickets are available, a credit good for new ticket purchases during the 2011/12 season will be issued. There are no refunds for any ticket exchange.
- Exchange between series on a ticket-for-ticket basis, subject to availability.
- Tickets must be received by the Box Office no later than 24 hours before the concert you are exchanging out of.
- Past-dated and lost tickets are not exchangeable.
- Patrons are charged the full price for the performance into which they are exchanging. Discounted subscription tickets will be charged the full subscription price for the performance they are exchanging into, which includes senior, student and any other discounted tickets.
- Gala, Pension Fund, Visiting Orchestras and selected special events are not exchangeable (into or out of).
- In addition to series tickets, subscriber add-on concerts (except those listed above) are exchangeable.
*For fax exchanges, please see information below
Emergency exchanges can only be made at the Box Office, up to 5:00 p.m. before the performance you wish to exchange out of. Exchanges cannot be made on the day of a matinee concert. The emergency exchange fee is $10 per ticket.
As an added convenience, emergency fax exchanges can be made for a fee of $10 per ticket, no earlier than one week before the performance you wish to exchange out of. Exchanges cannot be made on the day of a matinee or after 5:00 p.m. on the day of an evening concert. Please call 323.850.2000 first for detailed fax instructions. FAX: 213.972.7560.
No exchanges can be made after 5:00 p.m. on the day of an evening concert. No exchanges can be made the day of a matinee concert.
Please note: Payment for any applicable charge must be included with this form. Orders received less than one week prior to the requested concert will be held at Will Call.
For additional information, call 323.850.2000.
Emergency Email Exchanges
All emergency exchange guidelines apply (please see above). For emergency email exchanges, cut the tickets in half, being careful not to destroy the barcodes. Scan your cut tickets and your exchange form and save them as a PDF file. Email your PDF file to WDCHExchange@LAPhil.org.