7. THE MIX (1991)
Kraftwerk confirm clubland credentials with their Kling Klang Studio live mixing techniques and a return to live concert activities. They rework 11 of their best-loved tunes for a new generation. Original sounds are reconstructed from their archives and sound library at Kling Klang and sequenced for these new versions that now feature more machine -like rhythms and cleaned-up, liquid-crystal sounds. ‘The Mix’ is a career-spanning collection of legendary electro anthems and a strong statement of the two-way traffic between Kraftwerk and electro club culture.
About This Performance
German electronic music pioneers Kraftwerk perform live in eight performances at Walt Disney Concert Hall March 18-21, 2014 to launch the LA Phil’s Minimalist Jukebox Festival.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 1 Autobahn: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 7:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 2 Radio-Activity: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 10:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 3 Trans Europe Express: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 4 The Man-Machine: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 5 Computer World: Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:30pm
Can’t decide which concert is for you? Try Concert Master!
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.