8. TOUR DE FRANCE (2003)
The year 2003 marked the centenary of the Tour de France and the conceptual starting line for Kraftwerk's global touring activities....Minimum-Maximum. The album features an immaculate new version of their legendary 20-year-old former single, the exquisitely graceful ‘Tour de France’ and the album is a film script that takes the listener through the hills and valleys of the cycling circuit. From the chunky electro-funk of ‘Vitamin’ to the restless metallic shimmers of ‘Aero Dynamik’, this is emphatically the sound of 21st century techno visionaries - men and their machines.
About This Performance
German electronic music pioneers Kraftwerk perform live in eight performances at Walt Disney Concert Hall March 18-21, 2014 to launch the LA Phil’s Minimalist Jukebox Festival.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 1 Autobahn: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 7:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 2 Radio-Activity: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 10:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 3 Trans Europe Express: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 4 The Man-Machine: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 10:30pm
- KRAFTWERK 3-D CONCERT: 5 Computer World: Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:30pm
Can’t decide which concert is for you? Try Concert Master!
Construction around Walt Disney Concert Hall may affect your drive. Click here for details.