Part of FR2 Friday Evening 2
About This Performance
A fresh new work from prize-winning composer Andrew Norman takes its inspiration from Georges Méliès' 1902 silent film version of a Jules Verne classic.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Symphonie fantastique with Susanna Mälkki: Friday, October 27, 2017 - 8:00pm
- Bach & Pergolesi: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 8:00pm
- Debussy, Ravel, & Beyond: Friday, January 5, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Bernstein's Mass with Dudamel: Friday, February 2, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Schumann Cycle: Concert 1: Friday, May 18, 2018 - 8:00pm