LA Phil Student Insiders is a program designed to give students access to some of the best seats in Walt Disney Concert Hall... on a student’s budget!
Tickets are $10-20!
Who can join?
Full-time college students with valid student ID
High school students with valid student ID
Middle school students (Student Rush only) with valid student ID and adult guardian
How does it work?
Students who register for LA Phil Student Insiders can purchase $10 or $20 tickets to select LA Phil concerts online*, through Student Rush, as a subscription, or as a group. You must present a valid student ID. One ticket per ID.
$10 tickets are in Terrace, Terrace East/West, Balcony, Orchestra View, and Terrace View sections. $20 tickets are in Front Orchestra, Orchestra, or Orchestra East/West sections. Both prices may not always be available.
* Middle school students may only purchase Student Rush Tickets in-person at the Box Office. They must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who may purchase a ticket at the Student Rush price (limit one per household).
2. Scroll to the bottom of the My Account page, and select “Register for Student Insiders.”
3. Provide the required information, including your valid student ID.
Ways to Enjoy Student Insiders
Purchase Tickets Online
Student Insiders (except those in middle school) can purchase $10 or $20 tickets online.
You must be registered for Student Insiders and be logged into your account to receive the discount.
1. Choose the concert you want to attend from the list of available concerts below and click “Buy Tickets.”
2. Enter the promo code INSIDER.
3. Select a blue (discounted) seat and complete your purchase.
4. Pick up your ticket at Will Call the day of the concert by showing your valid student ID.
2019/20 Student Discount concerts to be announced!
Student Insiders may purchase $10 or $20 Student Rush tickets, based on availability, beginning two hours prior to the concert at the Box Office.
Call 323 850 2000 after 2PM on the day of an evening performance, or after 10AM on the day of a matinee, to check on availability.
Assuming there is availability, visit the Box Office beginning two hours prior to the concert.
Present a valid (current date) student ID.
In lieu of a student ID with a valid date, you may present the student ID or valid photo ID plus a current class schedule showing full-time college enrollment.
Purchaser must present only his or her own ID.
Seating is limited; there is no guarantee that you will get in. Seating is at the discretion of the Box Office. Credit card or cash only, one ticket per ID.
Student Insiders may purchase a 2019/20 Green Umbrella subscription (six concerts) for only $60. One subscription per valid student ID. For more information, call 323 850 2000.
Going as a group? Student Insider groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets through our Group Sales Department to make planning quick and easy. Contact us at 323 850 2050 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to availability.