- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Matthew McCray director
- Kitty McNamee choreographer
- Karyn Lawrence lighting designer
- Cathy Cooper costume designer
- Quinn O'Connor stage manager
- Jay Donnell guest artist
- Alejandro Perez guest artist
- Nadia Maryam guest artist
- Katherine Cowgill guest artist
- Jennifer Mika guest artist
- Megan Goldstein guest artist
About this Performance
Experience how Tchaikovsky's timeless composition inspires a revamped story for a modern audience by featuring selected pieces from the classic suite and, of course, a dancing accompaniment.
These 45-minute interactive Los Angeles Philharmonic concerts introduce young audiences to symphonic music. Before each concert, families are invited to participate in hands-on arts workshops.
This concert is recommended for children ages 5 to 11.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.
Enhance Your Experience
Come early for our popular Art Activations
Event starts at 10:00AM
Children and families enjoy self-guided art activities and fun for all ages throughout the space. Join us for a morning of musical celebration that will stay with children for a lifetime.