- STRAVINSKY Petrushka
- Thomas ADÈS Concerto for Piano and Orchestra
- JANÁČEK Sinfonietta
About this Performance
This event has been canceled in accordance with “Safer at Home” orders by Governor Gavin Newsom, Los Angeles County, and Mayor Eric Garcetti to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Due the large number of concerts impacted, please don’t contact us immediately. Details on how to manage canceled tickets will be emailed to ticketholders next week. At that time, ticketholders will be able to:
- Exchange your tickets for any 2019/20 or future 2020/21 season performance or LA Phil-presented concert in the Hollywood Bowl 2020 season. All exchange fees will be waived.
- Exchange your tickets for a credit applied towards your account.
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Receive a refund for the value of your ticket.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
Stravinsky’s delightful and colorful ballet score launches this absorbing program, followed by the concerto Adès wrote for his good friend Kirill Gerstein. The striking brass fanfares and swirling strings of Janáček’s late instrumental masterpiece bring the program to an invigorating close.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.
Enhance Your Experience
Upbeat Live with Brian Lauritzen
Event starts at 7:00PM
Before the concert, some of the sharpest musical minds around – including members of the LA Phil – guide you through the evening’s music, complete with a Q&A session for any lingering questions. This free event is held in BP Hall, accessible after your ticket is scanned.Learn More