- VIVALDI Mandolin Concerto in C, RV 425
- BACH Excerpts from The Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
- BACH Violin Concerto in A minor, BWV 1041 (arr. for solo mandolin by Avi Avital)
- VIVALDI Lute Concerto in D, RV 93 (arr. for solo mandolin by Avi Avital)
- VIVALDI Concerto grosso in G minor, Op. 3, No. 2, RV 578
- BACH Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 1052 (arr. and transcr. for solo mandolin by Avi Avital)
About this Performance
This event has been canceled in accordance with “Safer at Home” orders by Governor Gavin Newsom, Los Angeles County, and Mayor Eric Garcetti to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Due the large number of concerts impacted, please don’t contact us immediately. Details on how to manage canceled tickets will be emailed to ticketholders next week. At that time, ticketholders will be able to:
- Exchange your tickets for any 2019/20 or future 2020/21 season performance or LA Phil-presented concert in the Hollywood Bowl 2020 season. All exchange fees will be waived.
- Exchange your tickets for a credit applied towards your account.
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Receive a refund for the value of your ticket.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
Unsurpassed mandolin virtuoso Avi Avital performs a range of Baroque concertos, both original and transcriptions, by Bach and Vivaldi, accompanied by the French-Canadian ensemble that performs on modern instruments using period performance practice.
This performance is made possible by generous support from the Lloyd E. Rigler – Lawrence E. Deutsch Foundation.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.