- Members of the Wayne Shorter Quartet
- Brian Blade
- John Patitucci, electric bass
- Danilo Pérez, piano
- Terence Blanchard, special guest
- Kenny Garrett, special guest
- Joe Lovano, special guest
- Ambrose Akinmusire, trumpet
- Kokayi, voice
- David Virelles, piano and keyboards
- Kendrick Scott, drums
- Maya Bennardo, violin
- Olivia de Prato, violin
- Victor Lowrie, viola
- Tyler Borden, cello
About this Performance
This event has been canceled in accordance with “Safer at Home” orders by Governor Gavin Newsom, Los Angeles County, and Mayor Eric Garcetti to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Due the large number of concerts impacted, please don’t contact us immediately. Details on how to manage canceled tickets will be emailed to ticketholders next week. At that time, ticketholders will be able to:
- Exchange your tickets for any 2019/20 or future 2020/21 season performance or LA Phil-presented concert in the Hollywood Bowl 2020 season. All exchange fees will be waived.
- Exchange your tickets for a credit applied towards your account.
- Donate your tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Receive a refund for the value of your ticket.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
Members of the Wayne Shorter quartet and special guests pay homage to the unique musical vision of this living legend, whose 2018 album Emanon was hailed as the year’s best jazz recording by The New York Times. Oakland trumpeter Ambrose Akinmusire presents selections from his hard-hitting and rhythmically dexterous 2018 album Origami Harvest, pushing jazz into deeper communication with hip-hop and modernist classical music and using it to address social issues.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.