Part of FR2 Friday Evening 2
About This Performance
The highly acclaimed early music maestro leads this 18th-century program bringing together the famous Third Suite by J.S. Bach, Purcell’s suite inspired by Shakespeare, and Pergolesi’s masterpiece, written in the final weeks of his all-too-brief life: a lamentation about Mary at the foot of the cross.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Upbeat Live: pre-concert talks
Also Coming to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Symphonie fantastique with Susanna Mälkki: Friday, October 27, 2017 - 8:00pm
- Debussy, Ravel, & Beyond: Friday, January 5, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Bernstein's Mass with Dudamel: Friday, February 2, 2018 - 8:00pm
- A Trip to the Moon: Friday, March 2, 2018 - 8:00pm
- Schumann Cycle: Concert 1: Friday, May 18, 2018 - 8:00pm