The Digital Product team shapes the overall user experience across our 3 iconic stages: Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Hollywood Bowl, and The Ford.
The Digital Producer, reporting to the Senior Product Manager, Digital, is responsible for the project management of the LA Phil’s core digital platforms (websites, mobile apps, digital communications, ecommerce, and digital ticketing). A hands-on producer, this role has a firm knowledge of best practices for digital experiences (iterative design, web and app development, data infrastructure) and excels in translating between technical and creative teams. A tech-savvy and highly-organized problem solver, the Digital Producer optimizes production processes, advocates for scalable solutions, and builds systems to manage short-term, seasonal, and long-term digital projects.
The Digital Producer is vital in managing the LA Phil’s digital products, interfacing with development partners, and delivering industry-leading digital experiences to the LA Phil’s audiences.
- Produce technical and interactive projects from scoping through launch, managing milestones and timeline
- Define and write feature requirements for technical projects
- Ensure timely development of all project deliverables
- Manage processes and documentation to ensure smooth operation of seasonal announcements and onsales
- Evaluate and implement internal processes and tools for technical projects
- Produce internal documentation and external use guides to ease staff and customer pain points
- Conduct and manage QA testing during the iterative development process and prior to product launches
- Provide constructive feedback and advocate for systems-level solutions
- Ensure project functionality and usability, facilitate delivery and deployment of releases
- Actively researching and educating the team on new technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of VR, AR and emerging technologies for interactive installations and experiences
- 5+ years of digital production experience in creative production, digital marketing, product design or digital agency environments
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and creative technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience working in dynamic media, video content, mobile OS, app and web development
- Experience overseeing ecommerce platforms; ticketing platforms a plus
- Experience managing customized content management systems
- Experience managing external vendor relationships; including but not limited to scope development, rate negotiation, delivery management and issue management
- Understanding of industry best practices and UX design for web and mobile products
- Strong creative eye and ability to bridge creative and technical conversations
- Always looking for that next big platform, tracking industry trends and new digital creative opportunities
- Commitment to equity, diversity and inclusivity — internally with staff, vendors, and surrounding community and externally through digital products that are welcoming and useful to audiences of all backgrounds and abilities
- Dedication and commitment to engage in and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the staff, vendors, and within interactions with the surrounding community is a must
- Secondary language fluency is a plus
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.