- Gerald BARRY Salome (world premiere, LA Phil commission)
- LA Phil New Music Group
- Barbara Hannigan, conductor and soprano
- James Way, tenor
- Alison Scherzer, soprano
- Trevor Eliot Bowes, bass
- Sam Carl, bass
- Mathieu Amalric, actor
About this Performance
Due to the continuing COVID-19 crisis, all LA Phil-presented concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall have been canceled through June 9, 2021.
This event has been canceled.
- We have moved all 2020/21 subscriptions into the 2021/22 season. This will enable subscribers to keep their seats when we return for a full season of music back at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Subscriber Add-On tickets can be donated, returned for account credit, or refunded.
- Create Your Own Package tickets can be donated, returned for account credit, or refunded.
Visit this page for the latest updates and to learn more.
Gerald Barry’s operas The Importance of Being Earnest and Alice’s Adventures Underground both saw their world premieres with the LA Phil. Appropriately for the debut of Barry’s brand-new opera, soprano and conductor Barbara Hannigan leads the LA Phil New Music Group in the Oscar Wilde-inspired Salome as the centerpiece concert during Noon to Midnight.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.