- Nicholas BRITELL Selections from Vice
- Mica LEVI Selections from Jackie
- Gary YERSHON "Mr. Turner" from Mr. Turner
- Terence BLANCHARD Selections from Malcolm X
- Jonny GREENWOOD Selections from There Will Be Blood
- Nicholas BRITELL Selections from The Underground Railroad
- Nicholas BRITELL “Encomium” from If Beale Street Could Talk
- Kathryn BOSTIC Selections from Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am
- Nicholas BRITELL Selections from Don’t Look Up
- More about the program, by Tim Greiving
About this Performance
Composer Nicholas Britell is a two-time Academy Award nominee and an Emmy winner who has been lauded for his collaborations with Barry Jenkins (Moonlight, If Beale Street Could Talk, The Underground Railroad) and Adam McKay (The Big Short, Vice, Succession). Britell curates an evening showcasing some of today’s most innovative composers and scores. Featuring works by Mica Levi, Terence Blanchard, Jonny Greenwood, Kathryn Bostic, and Britell himself, this evening will be a unique celebration of their works in live performance. A special bonus will be the first live performance of selections from Britell’s new score to Adam McKay’s upcoming Netflix comedy Don’t Look Up.
Traffic Alert: Hope Street will be closed to all traffic between 2nd St and 1st St from Friday, November 19 at 6am through Monday, November 22 at 5am.
- Access to the 2nd Street WDCH garage entrance will be maintained. Cars will need to approach from Grand Avenue.
- The Lower Grand Avenue garage entrance will not be impacted.
- The WDCH Founders garage entrance on Hope Street will only be available for egress during this timeframe.
- Founders and valet parking on Hope Street will not be available during this timeframe for the concerts on November 19, 20, 21.
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.