LA Fest: Dudamel Conducts Norman
Gustavo Dudamel conducts a major new work by a visionary composer to kick off LA Fest.
- Esa-Pekka SALONEN: LA Variations
- BEETHOVEN: Triple Concerto
- new work for orchestra (world premiere, LA Phil commission)
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Gustavo Dudamel conductor
- Martin Chalifour violin
- Joanne Pearce Martin piano
- Robert deMaine cello
About This Performance
We kick off the LA Fest with the ultimate L.A.-centric piece, Salonen’s breakthrough work. Soloists for the Beethoven are our own Philharmonic principals, and Dudamel concludes the evening with a major new work by L.A.- based Andrew Norman, already a winner of the prestigious Grawemeyer Award.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.