- BRAHMS (arr. Czausz) Six Pieces, Op. 118 - Intermezzo in A minor
- BRAHMS (arr. Czausz) Six Pieces, Op. 118 - Intermezzo in A major
- BRAHMS (arr. Czausz) Six Pieces, Op. 118 - Ballade in G minor
- TCHAIKOVSKY (trans. Guillou/Czausz) Scherzo from Symphony No. 6, “Pathétique”
- DVOŘÁK (trans. Lemare/Czausz) Carnival Overture, Op. 92
- organ ,
About This Performance
American virtuoso Monica Czausz (“Chowss”) has been recognized as one of the top 20 organists under 30, for her “superior accomplishments, leadership, creativity, and innovative thinking.” (The Diapason) The recipient of first prize in numerous competitions, Czausz makes her Walt Disney Concert Hall debut with this recital including thrilling transcriptions of Brahms, Tchaikovsky, and Dvořák.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.